LEARN MORE ABOUT THE COMMUNITY WHERE YOU LIVE AND/OR WORK
AT MONTHLY SESSIONS--OCTOBER 2014-JUNE 2015.
SPACE IS LIMITED TO 25 PARTICIPANTS.
Leadership Los Gatos discussion topics include, but are not limited to:
• Leadership Development
• Role of Town Government in the Community
• Presentation and Communication Skills, Negotiation, & Meeting Leadership
• Land Us and Economic Vitality
• Ethical Decision Making
• Local Infrastructure and Resident-Serving Utilities, Sustainability
• Public Safety, Cyber security technology and Disaster Preparedness
Class participants are required to complete a variety of assignments, such as:
• Attend a Town Council Meeting and other public meetings
• Participate in a Los Gatos/Monte Sereno Police ride-along
• Participate in a Class Volunteer Project
Leadership Los Gatos sessions are held on the first Friday of each month from October through June with the exception of January and this year the final session will be held on the last Friday in May. Classes begin at 8:30 a.m. with a continental breakfast and are followed by a 9:00 a.m. program. All sessions include lunch and conclude by 2:00 p.m., unless otherwise noted. Meeting locations vary and will be announce prior to the session.
The application deadline for the 2014/15 Leadership Los Gatos program is August 29, 2014. To learn more about the application, tuition and fees, visit the Chamber of Commerce website below or contact the Chamber of Commerce at 408.354.9300 or email email@example.com