Bond and Insurance Requirements

For most type of work in the public right-of-way, Town property, and for on-site construction activities permitted through the Parks and Public Works Department, contractors and developers are required to carry necessary insurance coverage to protect the project, community, and the Town from liabilities. Here is some information on insurance requirements for private development projects and permits:

Bonds or securities are required for private development agreements and certain permits issued by the Parks and Public Works Department (such as the grading permit), as required by the Town ordinance. See link below for further information on bonding requirements: