Report A Spill

How do I report someone pouring substances into the storm drain?  
Who do I report illegal dumping to?  

For general information on preventing storm drain pollution visit 

If you see illegal dumping in or near storm drains or creeks, please contact the West Valley Clean Water Authority at (408) 354-4734 or the Town of Los Gatos Parks and Public Works Department at (408) 399-5770.