Fair Political Practices Commission (FPPC)
Form 700 Filing Obligations
The Political Reform Act of 1974 requires persons holding specified public offices to file disclosures of investments, real property interests, and income within specified periods of assuming or leaving office and annually while in office. Elected officials are required by State Law to file their Statements of Economic Interests - Form 700 with the Town Clerk, who makes and retains a copy of each statement and forwards the original to the Fair Political Practices Commission (FPPC). The Town's Conflict of Interest Code identifies the positions that are required to file a Statement of Economic Interests - Form 700 and is updated in the Fall of even numbered years.
The following Town of Los Gatos elected officials, Planning Commissioners, and key staff members file Statements of Economic Interests - Form 700. Copies of these statements, and those of other designated filers, may be obtained by clicking here. Statements for the filers listed below are also available in an electronic format on the FPPC’s website.
◦ Marcia Jensen, Mayor
◦ Barbara Spector, Vice Mayor
◦ Rob Rennie, Council Member
◦ Marico Sayoc, Council Member
◦ Vacant, Council Member
◦ Mary Badame, Planning Commissioner
◦ Jeffrey Barnett, Planning Commissioner
◦ Kendra Burch, Planning Commissioner
◦ Melanie Hanssen, Planning Commissioner
◦ Matthew Hudes, Planning Commissioner
◦ Kathryn Janoff, Planning Commissioner
◦ Reza Tevana, Planning Commissioner
◦ Laurel Prevetti, Town Manager
◦ Robert Schultz, Town Attorney
◦ Stephen Conway, Town Finance Director
For Fair Political Practices Commission Filing Information please visit the FPPC's website.