What is the zoning designation of my property?
Using the Town's Interactive GIS Map along with the street address or Assessor's Parcel Number (APN) you can find the zoning and general plan information, along with contours, aerials, and other property related information.

Please note: In order to use the Interactive GIS Map, you will need the latest version of Microsoft Internet Explorer, allow for pop-ups in the web browser, and download the AutoDesk map program when prompted. If unable to use GIS, please contact a Planner for zoning information.

For Aerial Photographs, Zoning and General Plan Information, please click on Legend: ON, and check the box for the appropriate map data. For Aerial Photographs, please note that you will need to zoom in until the Aerial Photographs option appears in the legend.

Show All Answers

1. What is the Community Development Department, where are you located and what are your hours?
2. Where can I find information about the 2020 General Plan?
3. Can I make an appointment with a Planner?
4. What is the zoning designation of my property?
5. I see orange netting at a property near my house, can I see the plans or comment on the proposed construction?
6. How can I comment on specific pending planning projects?
7. I want to do an accessory structure in my backyard, do I need a permit?
8. How tall can a fence or wall be?
9. I have a Los Gatos address, why am I being referred to the Santa Clara County Planning Department?
10. I am located in an unincorporated area of Santa Clara County, will the Town be annexing my property in the near future?
11. Can I add an accessory dwelling unit to my property?
12. What businesses can I operate on my property?
13. Want to know where your business is allowed?
14. Do you have information on where my property lines are?
15. What permits do I need for a new or replacement sign?
16. Can I get a liquor license for my business?
17. Where can I find information on parking space dimensions, parking stripe regulations, and number of required parking spaces?