Below are some traffic related documents produced with data collected from the town's streets and roadways. Click on the links below to open up the street maps. Please note the file sizes are large and downloading time will vary depending on your internet connection speed.
- Street Functional Classification Map 2000. (PDF - 269 KB)
- Traffic Volumes Map 2002-2004. (PDF - 152 KB)
- Traffic Volumes Map 2005-2007. (PDF - 147 KB)
- Traffic Volumes Table 2007-2009. (PDF - 11 KB)
- Traffic Volumes Table 2010-2014
If you have any questions, please contact the Parks and Public Works Department at 408-399-5770.
Hillbrook Traffic Data
Traffic Monitoring Reports
- 2018 Spring Semester Monitoring Report
- 2018 Fall Semester Monitoring Report
- 2019 Spring Monitoring Report
- 2019 Fall Monitoring Report
- 2020 Spring Monitoring Report
Monthly Traffic Counts
The files below show the unedited data gathered from the Sensys system’s online portal. To read the data:
- The volume column shows the hourly aggregated vehicle trips.
- The summary data for each day lists the date as that following the data. For example, the data for September 1st is labeled as 09/02/2014.
- The summary data for each day represents the daily trips exiting the gate. The data can be used for identifying the maximum and average daily trips. To get these numbers, the data will need to be doubled to capture entering as well as exiting vehicles.
- The columns labeled “Occup (%)” and “Median Speed (mph)” are not utilized