School Year 2019/2020 Bus Service
We have a few more seats available on all three routes! Registration and payment are accepted on a rolling basis.
We are only able to print bus passes for those who paid on and before August 12 for the first day of service. All paid passengers can ride the bus and we will have their names on the list. The bus passes will be ready in about a week after your purchase. They will be handed out by the bus drivers.
- Route A - N. Los Gatos to Fisher and Blossom Hill: service stays the same
- Route B - Mountains to LGHS and Fisher: service stays the same
- New: Route C - LGHS to North Los Gatos afternoon only
- New: AM/PM only passes
Customer Service Inquiries: Student Transportation of America (STA) is the contract service provider. STA is responsible for running the bus and customer service. Please call STA directly for all customer service inquiries at (408) 998-8275 between the hours of 5:30 am – 6:00 pm on service days.
|Route and Fare Type||Regular Price After June 7|
|Route A or B Full Day||$390|
|Route A Morning or Afternoon Only||$240|
|Route B Morning Only||$240|
|Route C Afternoon 1st Semester||$100|
- Route A and Route B passes are good for the entire school year.
- Full day passes are good for both morning and afternoon trips.
- Route C passes is good for one semester, from August to December
- As of August 9, the Route B Afternoon Only option is no longer available because the bus is near capacity. The remaining limited number of seats are reserved for the Full Day option.
Please review the customer information below, including service calendar, schedule, bus stop, Safety Rules, Refund Policy and FAQ, before purchasing a bus pass. Please feel free to contact us with any questions: email@example.com. Questions regarding delayed bus times should be directed to Student Transportation of America at (408) 998-8275.
- Service Calendar
- Schedules and Bus Stops - Regular Service
- Links to Route Maps:
- School Bus Safety Rules
- School Bus Refund Policy and FAQ
Please use the following link to purchase bus pass for new school year. Please fill out the form only once for one or more students. Bus Passes will be provided to your students on the first day at the bus stops or by the drivers.
Ways to pay
Pay online using a Credit card: Online payments can be made as an option after you enter the account holder and family member information on the Customer Registration form. Please note: Per the Town’s policy, a processing fee of 2.4% will be charged on all credit card transactions. We only accept Visa and Master cards.
Checks and Cash: After you enter the account holder and family member information on the Customer Registration form, you may also choose to pay by checks or cash. Checks (not cash) made out to The Town of Los Gatos can be mailed to our office. Checks and Cash payments can be made during our front office counter hours Monday - Friday 8:00 AM to 1:00 PM. In order to hold the spot(s), the payment must be received within two (2) working days.
Town of Los Gatos
Parks & Public Works Department
School Bus Pilot Program
41 Miles Avenue, Los Gatos, CA 95030