59th Annual Children's Christmas/Holidays Parade
Road Closure Information
December 5, 2015
The Town of Los Gatos 59th Annual Children's Christmas/Holidays Parade is set for Saturday, December 5, 2015 and is scheduled to be held rain or shine.
The parade route begins on Almendra Avenue at North Santa Cruz Avenue, proceeds south on North Santa Cruz Avenue to Main Street, and east on Main Street to Church Street, where it will terminate.
GENERAL TRAFFIC INFORMATION:
- Traffic entering the parade area will be detoured by means of temporary barricades, cones and officers posted at strategic locations.
- Only approved parade, resident, disabled, hotel guests and emergency service traffic will be allowed to continue past the barricades located at Los Gatos Blvd. and Loma Alta. All other traffic will be diverted eastbound onto Loma Alta, northbound to Whitney, westbound to Stacia then back northbound onto Los Gatos Blvd.
- Parade traffic will be allowed to proceed northbound to Pleasant Street for drop off or parking. Post parade traffic will exit northbound onto New York Avenue, northbound to Bella Vista, eastbound to Caldwell Avenue and northbound onto Los Gatos Boulevard.
- Traffic entering Town onto S. Santa Cruz Avenue from Hwy 17 may continue westbound on Broadway to West Main St. to Bayview to Massol Avenue. Massol Avenue traffic will be able to exit onto Los Gatos-Saratoga Road.
- Shortly following the parade, streets will be re-opened and post parade traffic can utilize normal traffic routes to exit the areas.
Click here to review a map of the parade route and staging areas. “No parking” will be enforced beginning at 5:00 a.m. and the closure of streets in and along the parade route will begin at 6:00 a.m.
Questions concerning the parade itself should be addressed to LGS Recreation at (408)354-8700.
Questions about street closures and alternate routes should be addressed to Sergeant Kalipo Kauweloa at (408) 354-6848.
Enjoy the Parade and Happy Holidays!