About Town Manager
The Town Manager provides overall administration, leadership, and direction for the Town organization. The Department is also responsible for human resources, finance, budgeting, purchasing, labor relations, public information, and technology services. The Office of the Manager:
- Oversees the Town’s organizational and fiscal management efforts and program development and evaluation processes
- Coordinates the preparation of the annual Operating and Capital Budget
- Provides staff support to the Mayor and Town Council
- Oversees the Town Council agenda process
- Builds relationships with the business community through the Town Economic Vitality program
- Addresses citizen complaints, inquiries, and requests
- Works with key organizations to monitor and respond to proposed state and federal legislation
About Our Town Organization
Mission - Customer Service Commitment - Organizational Values
Town Council Strategic Priorities
Strategic Priorities FY 2020-2022 (January 14, 2020)
Strategic Priorities FY 2019-2021 (January 22, 2019)
Strategic Priorities FY 2018-2020 (December 8, 2017)
Strategic Priorities FY 2017-2019 (January 1, 2016)
FY 18/19 Annual Report
FY 17/18 Annual Report and Budget Insert
FY 16/17 Annual Report and Budget Insert
FY 15/16 Annual Report and Budget Insert
We’d Like to Hear from You!
One of our highest priorities is to meet the needs of our community. If you have any questions, comments, and/or suggestions, please let us know by completing our customer feedback form.
Police Analysis Informational Report (2014)
While serving as Interim Town Manager, Les White saw the need for a thorough analysis of the notion of contracting out police services. This report is linked here.