- Election & Voter Information
- November 8, 2022 General Election
November 8, 2022 General Election
The Town of Los Gatos will conduct a Municipal Election on Tuesday, November 8, 2022.
Notice is hereby given that the following persons have been nominated for the offices mentioned below to be filled at the general municipal election to be held in the Town of Los Gatos on Tuesday the 8th day of November, 2022.
Three (3) Town Council Members for full four (4) year terms
Names of Candidates:
(As they will appear on the ballot, determined by the Secretary of State randomized alphabet drawing)
- Monday, July 18, 2022 – Friday, August 12, 2022 – Nomination Period
- Monday, September 12, 2022 - Tuesday, October 25, 2022 – Write-In Candidacy Period
- Thursday, September 29, 2022 – First Pre-Election Campaign Finance Statement Due
- Monday, October 10, 2022 – First Day to Begin Mailing Vote-By-Mail Ballots
- Tuesday, October 11, 2022 - Monday November 7, 2022 – Early Voting Period at the Registrar of Voters Office
- Monday, October 24, 2022 – Last Day to Register to Vote for November 8, 2022 Election
- Thursday, October 27, 2022 – Second Pre-Election Campaign Finance Statement Due
- Saturday, October 29, 2022 - Tuesday, November 8, 2022 – Vote Centers Open
- Tuesday, November 8, 2022 – Election Day
- Thursday, December 8, 2022 – Official Canvass of Votes (Certification of Election Results) @(Model.BulletStyle == CivicPlus.Entities.Modules.Layout.Enums.BulletStyle.Decimal ? "ol" : "ul")>
Notice is hereby given that the following measure is to be voted on at the general municipal election to be held in the Town of Los Gatos on Tuesday the 8th day of November 2022.
Business License Modernization - Measure J
Question to be submitted to the voters at the November 8, 2022, General Election:
Shall the measure to fund critical Town needs such as public safety by amending business license taxes, unchanged since 1991 while inflation increased 117%, to increase flat taxes by 30%, adjusted annually for inflation, Retailing gross receipts tax by 40%, and to add E-Commerce to the Manufacturing, Wholesaling, and Jobbing gross receipts tax schedule and increase that schedule by 120%, raising about $1,100,000 yearly for general fund purposes until ended by voters, be adopted?
For additional information on Measure J click here.
FPPC Campaign Statements
FPPC Campaign Statement (410, 460, etc.) filings may be viewed online here or in the Office of the Town Clerk Monday through Friday, 9 a.m. to 4 p.m.
The Town adheres to campaign contribution limits established by the State. The State campaign contribution limit for the 2022 election cycle is $4,900.