Blossom Hill Road Traffic Safety
Blossom Hill Road Field Traffic Study
Updates from Field Traffic Study conducted on 10/13/2022 can be found here. Update notifications were mailed out to the Blossom Hill Road neighborhood on 11/10/2022.
Phase I Concept Design is scheduled for Town Council approval at the Dec. 6th council meeting.
If you have any questions, please email Janice Chin at email@example.com.
Second Community Meeting (9/22/2022) Presentation Slides (click here)
Initial Concept Plan (click here)
- December 2020: Traffic safety study completed by Hexagon Transportation Consultants
- January 2021: Community meeting #1 to discuss the recommendations from the study
- March 2022: Advertised a Request for Proposals (RFP) to hire a consultant to prepare 35% plans and estimate. Hexagon Transportation Consultants was selected to perform the work.
- September 8, 2022: CSTC meeting to discuss the concept plans for Blossom Hill Road
- September 22, 2022: Community meeting #2 to discuss the concept plans
- Tentatively October/November 2022: Present the concept plans to Council
- Tentatively Summer 2023: Install concept plans with the 2023 Street Resurfacing Project