Summer Reading Program 2019
Getting Started with Summer Reading
Who can participate?
Everybody! The Summer Reading Program is for all ages.
How do I participate?
All participants can choose to log reading online or on paper.
Visit Beanstack (in the future, you can visit the library home page and click on the Summer Reading logo):
- If you have used Beanstack before, your account is still active. Log in and add Summer Reading 2019 to your program list.
- If this is your first year reading with us, you'll first need to create an account, then choose Summer Reading 2019.
Every book you log and activity you complete gives you an entry into a bimonthly prize drawing. You will also be eligible to collect a completion prize at the end of the summer.
...or on paper
Rather not make on account? Record the books you read on an official reading log (or on any paper you'd like). At the end of summer, bring your log to the library to collect your completion prize.
Collecting your Summer Reading Prize
All Summer Reading participants can collect a participation prize in August.
- Kids can collect a certificate, a book and a Friends of the Library Bookstore gift card at the Kids Reference Desk.
- Adults and teens can collect a book and a Friends of the Library Bookstore gift card from the Adult Reference Desk.
- If you have been logging on paper, please bring your log with you.
Share your Summer Reading
We'll be posting our Summer Reading adventures on our Instagram and Facebook accounts. We'd love to see your Summer Reading journey as well.
Tag your Summer Reading photos #lglsummer
Support the Friends of the Library
Much of the special programming at the Library is funded by our Friends of the Library group. You can support our Friends by shopping at their bookstore or by becoming a Member. Thank you for your support.