School Year 2019/2020 Bus Service
Service Plan for the New School Year Starting August 15, 2019
- Route A - N. Los Gatos to Fisher and Blossom Hill: service stays the same
- Route B - Mountains to LGHS and Fisher: service stays the same
- New: Route C - LGHS to North Los Gatos afternoon only
- New: AM/PM only passes
New Route C afternoon service: The Town is excited to offer the new afternoon service from Los Gatos High School. Although this additional service does not meet all of the needs, it is an opportunity to quickly offer a solution in response to customer feedback at very minimal additional cost. Because this route will overlap with the upcoming VTA modified route through town, we are anticipating running the service for one semester and evaluating the need after the VTA service change in late 2019.
|Route and Fare Type||Regular Price After June 7|
|Route A or B Full Day||$390|
|Route A or B Morning or Afternoon Only||$240|
|Route C Afternoon 1st Semester||$100||$100|
- Service is provided on every school day from August 15, 2019 to June 4, 2020. Schedules are adjusted for late bell times and early dismissal days.
- Route A and Route B passes are good for the entire school year.
- Full day passes are good for both morning and afternoon trips.
- Route C passes is good for one semester, from August to December
Please review the schedule and bus stop information, as well the Safety Rules, Refund Policy and FAQ, before purchasing a bus pass. Please feel free to contact us with any question: firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Schedules and Bus Stops
- Links to Route Maps:
- School Bus Safety Rules
- School Bus Refund Policy and FAQ
Please use the following link to purchase bus pass for new school year:
Ways to pay
Pay online using a Credit card: Online payments can be made as an option after you enter the account holder and family member information on the Customer Registration form. Please note: Per the Town’s policy, a processing fee of 2.4% will be charged on all credit card transactions. We only accept Visa and Master cards.
Checks and Cash: After you enter the account holder and family member information on the Customer Registration form, you may also choose to pay by checks or cash. Checks (not cash) made out to The Town of Los Gatos can be mailed to our office. Checks and Cash payments can be made during our front office counter hours Monday - Friday 8:00 AM to 1:00 PM. In order to hold the spot(s), the payment must be received within two (2) working days.
Town of Los Gatos
Parks & Public Works Department
School Bus Pilot Program
41 Miles Avenue, Los Gatos, CA 95030