2020 General Municipal Election
NEAREST VOTE CENTER (POLLING) LOCATIONS
Locations are subject to change, please check the Registrar of Voters website for the most up to date listings:
• The Pavilion at Redwood Estates, Community Room – 21450 Madrone Dr, Los Gatos
• West Valley College – CHE 124, 14000 Fruitvale Ave, Saratoga
• Prince of Peace Lutheran Church, Fellowship Hall – 12770 Saratoga Ave, Saratoga
• Santa Clara County Library District, 124 Campbell Meeting Room – 1370 Dell Ave, Campbell
• Campbell Community Center, Q80 Roosevelt Redwood Room - 1 W. Campbell Ave, Campbell
• Houge Park, Neighborhood Center Bldg. 1 – 3962 Twilight Dr, SJ
• Vineland Branch Library – Community Room, 1450 Blossom Hill Rd, SJ
• Campbell Union Hight School District – Board Room, 3235 Union Ave, SJ
• St. Timothy’s Lutheran Church, Cafeteria – 5100 Camden Ave, SJ
• Cambrian Branch Library – Community Room, 1780 Hillsdale Ave, SJ
• Moreland West Community Center, Moreland School District – MU1 & MU2, 1850 Fallbrook Ave, SJ
BALLOT DROP BOXES AT TOWN HALL
There are three (3) official ballot drop boxes located at the Civic Center:
Two Ballot Boxes are located in front of the Library
One Ballot Box is located at the foot of the stairs (next to NUMU/Friends of the Library Building) facing Main Street
NOTICE OF NOMINEES FOR PUBLIC OFFICE
NOTICE IS HEREBY GIVEN that the following persons have been nominated for the offices designated to be filled at the General Municipal Election to be held in the Town of Los Gatos on Tuesday, November 3, 2020 (as they will appear on the ballot, determined by the Secretary of State randomized alphabet drawing).
For Member of the Town Council – Full Term of four (4) years Vote for no more than Two
D. MICHAEL KANE
For Member of the Town Council – Short Term of two (2) years Vote for no more than One
CANDIDATE FORUMS AND INTERVIEWS
Meet the Candidates (Zoom Webinar) - Monday, September 21, 2020 7:00 p.m.
CA Ballot Pros & Cons for Los Gatos, Campbell, Monte Sereno, and Saratoga
Tuesday, September 15, 2020 - 10:00 a.m. via Zoom (registration required)
Thursday, September 17, 2020 - 7:00 p.m. via Zoom (registration required)
Sunday, September 20, 2020 - Noon via Zoom (registration required)
Candidate Forum - Wednesday, September 30, 2020
Coffee & Candidates
MEASURES TO BE VOTED ON
Notice is hereby given that the following measures are to be voted on at the General Municipal Election to be held in the Town of Los Gatos on Tuesday, November 3, 2020.
Shall the measure proposing an ordinance replacing the Town’s current Finance Committee and Sales Tax Oversight Committee with a Finance Commission that would advise the Town Council on financial, budgetary and investment matters, including but not limited to, the Annual Budget, the Comprehensive Annual Financial Report, capital expenditures, sales tax revenue and expenditures, and other recommendations as the Town Council directs, be adopted?
Shall the measure proposing a term limit ordinance to require that after serving two (2) four (4) year terms, a Town Council Member is not eligible to run for the Town Council or to be appointed to a vacancy unless a period of four years has elapsed since their last service on Town Council, be adopted?
The polls will be open between the hours of 7:00 a.m. and 8:00 p.m.