Emergency Preparedness Tips
– Store one gallon of water per person per day in sturdy plastic containers.
– Keep a three day supply of nonperishable food.
– Put together a basic first aid kit, including a 7 day supply of prescription
medications, and a first aid book.
– Keep the gas tank on your vehicle filled. · Have cash on hand.
– Agree on a family meeting place and communication plan that is understandable to
all family members.
– Place copies of all important documents in a safe place.
– Keep a battery-powered radio, flashlight, and extra batteries accessible.
Visit our Los Gatos Prepared
Page for more information on Emergency Preparedness.