This park is located behind the Civic Center at 110 East Main Street.
Pageant Grounds was re-opened in April 2013 after being closed during the construction of the new town library. The landscape and layout were re-designed to include new park bench seating, picnic tables, and an open lawn area. This site was once a focal point for town pageants from 1920 until 1950. Originally the Pageant Grounds stretched out to East Main Street, but with the expansion of the Town Civic Center in the 1960's, the site was reduced. The waterfall at this site was restored, which stands at the center of the grounds.