Summer Reading Program 2018
Thanks to everyone who participated in our 2018 Summer Reading Program! You may collect your prize at the library any time during the month of August.
Kids & Teens can collect a book and a Friends of the Library Bookstore gift card at the Kids Reference Desk. If you have been logging on paper, please bring your log with you.
Adults can collect a Friends of the Library Bookstore gift card from the Adult Reference Desk.
Kids and Teens
- online in Beanstack or
- on paper. You can pick up Reading Log in the library or record your books on a piece of paper.
Both options qualify readers for end of summer prizes.
Start by visiting Beanstack.
- If you have used Beanstack before, for Be A Book Family or last year's summer reading, your account is still active. Log in and add Summer Reading 2018 to your program list.
- If this is your first year reading with us, you'll need to create an account. Then choose Summer Reading 2018, and you are ready to go.
Every book logged or activity completed enters you into a bi-weekly drawing. You will also get a completion prize at the end of the summer.
2. On paper
To log on paper, record the books you read in an official Reading Log, a napkin, a paper airplane, or any paper you'd like.
Summer Reading ends on Thursday, August 30. At the end of summer, bring your log to the Library to collect your end of summer prize.
June 2nd - July 30th
- Register at Beanstack.
- Read 40 minutes per week.
- Log your reading on Beanstack and collect a reading badge.
- Earn one reading badge per week to enter your name into our bi-weekly prize giveaway!
- (optional) Earn other fun activity badges as well.
The Adult Summer Reading Program ends after 8 weeks on July 30th.